Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 149.379 COP / HNL
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 41% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,918,976 (L 32,930) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,480,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨220 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Georgetown costs 25 G$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)