Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 162 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 3632.950 COP / USD
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 182% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$10,709,996 ($2,948) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,800,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Manila costs Php40,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)