Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 444 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 18.688 COP / LKR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 24% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,687,962 (250,850 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,780,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨28 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chernivtsi costs 110₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fukuoka costs ¥115,000 (about 3 hours ago)