Cost of living in Cologne, Germany vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 4209.392 COP / EUR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cologne (Germany) is 199% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$10,419,701 (€2,475) in Cologne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,480,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhopal costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bielefeld costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨212 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 12,490 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨26 (about 5 hours ago)