Cost of living in Chihuahua, Mexico vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 453 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 175.611 COP / MXN
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is 30% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,530,451 (Mex$ 25,798) in Chihuahua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,490,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tegucigalpa costs L 43 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Turin costs €1.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 900 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pucallpa costs S/. 2.50 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 250 (about 4 hours ago)