Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 3606.900 COP / USD
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 201% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$11,364,620 ($3,151) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,770,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Pasto costs COL$5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £900 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 12,000TL (about 3 hours ago)