Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 180.007 COP / MXN
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 31% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,413,093 (Mex$ 24,516) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,380,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $915 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €900 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 480,000 (about 5 hours ago)