Cost of living in Chania, Greece vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 4209.392 COP / EUR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 114% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$6,968,388 (€1,655) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,250,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨26 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Paris costs €24 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mangalore costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tampico costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $30 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 250 (about 5 hours ago)