Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 119.125 COP / THB
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 80% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$5,746,106 (48,236 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,190,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨250 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (40 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Kandy costs 36,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- 200 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Luis costs ARS $15,000 (about 4 hours ago)