Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 3617.310 COP / USD
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 108% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$7,442,393 ($2,057) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,580,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yerevan costs 500Dram (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,699 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sulaymaniyah costs 1,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 15 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Las Tunas costs 100 CUC (about 2 hours ago)