Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 4307.886 COP / EUR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 143% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$7,996,347 (€1,856) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,290,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Perpignan costs €950 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Minsk costs 700 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 290 (about 3 hours ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Taipei costs 167 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pula costs 4,000 kn (about 3 hours ago)