Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 264 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020.
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 22% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,086,150 in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,360,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Toronto costs C$5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Portland, Oregon costs $25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Algiers costs 500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)