Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 234 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 668.262 COP / BRL
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,584,540 (R$ 6,860) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,410,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 350,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 650 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 800 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in São Paulo costs R$ 21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)