Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,159 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 230.982 COP / EGP
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 39% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,732,152 (E£ 20,487) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,410,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Lisbon costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)