Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 2177.570 COP / BGN
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 33% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,851,682 (2,228 лв) in Burgas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,640,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Toronto costs C$5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Portland, Oregon costs $25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Algiers costs 500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)