Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,063 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 866.490 COP / RON
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 54% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,832,968 (5,578 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,140,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chernivtsi costs 110₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fukuoka costs ¥115,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q6,000 (about 3 hours ago)