Cost of living in Brasov, Romania vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 152 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 881.413 COP / RON
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 35% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,967,577 (5,636 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,690,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨26 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quilmes costs ARS $90,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in João Pessoa costs R$ 988 (about 3 hours ago)