Cost of living in Brasília, Brazil vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 788 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 674.458 COP / BRL
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasília (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$5,008,816 (R$ 7,426) in Brasília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,670,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tampico costs Mex$ 56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dongguan costs 20元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 4 hours ago)