Cost of living in Braga, Portugal vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 4314.010 COP / EUR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 101% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$6,476,359 (€1,501) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,230,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨250 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Kandy costs 36,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- 200 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 3 hours ago)