Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,095 prices entered by 460 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020.
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 38% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,607,383 in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,350,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 45,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 15 Dinar (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,592 (about 4 hours ago)