Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 297 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 4312.065 COP / EUR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 156% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$9,661,118 (€2,240) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,770,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ufa costs руб 36,180 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 55 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £215 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$15 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 4 hours ago)