Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25576 COP / IDR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 17% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$3,657,834 (Rp 14,301,642) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,130,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kyiv costs 1,500₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lviv costs 650,000₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vienna costs €4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,056 (about 2 hours ago)