Cost of living in Belize City, Belize vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 1782.630 COP / BZD
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 100% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$7,342,640 (BZ$4,119) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,680,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €32 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 130,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)