Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 1314.543 COP / TND
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 22% cheaper than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$3,180,000 in Tunja you would need to make just about COL$2,471,524 (1,880 Dinar) in Beja.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €32 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 130,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)