Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 2708.832 COP / BND
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 117% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$7,054,686 (B$2,604) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,250,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.65 B/. (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (29 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Lusaka costs 1,300 Kwacha (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chicago, Illinois costs $999 (about 2 hours ago)