Cost of living in Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 113 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 61.643 COP / DOP
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic) is 28% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,709,643 (RD$ 76,402) in Azua de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,690,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (18 minutes ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 1,061 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €32 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 130,000 (about 3 hours ago)