Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 556 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 2533.663 COP / NZD
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 277% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$13,976,579 (NZ$5,516) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,710,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ploieşti costs 3.50 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Richards Bay costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)