Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.244 COP / KRW
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 193% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$9,349,233 (₩2,881,906) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,190,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €32 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 130,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)