Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.925 COP / MGA
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 18% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,042,554 (4,370,837 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,440,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Galaţi costs 1,000 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mérida costs Mex$ 389,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jerusalem costs 5.34 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)