Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 183 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 4235.113 COP / EUR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 151% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$8,034,268 (€1,897) in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,200,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Istanbul costs 192TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhatinda costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵24 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)