Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 255 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 4307.886 COP / EUR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 155% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$9,265,568 (€2,151) in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,640,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 20,000 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,100 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Imphal costs ₨300 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 185,000 (about 1 hour ago)