Cost of living in Almería, Spain vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 277 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 4293.164 COP / EUR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 110% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$7,396,582 (€1,723) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,520,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 1,100 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in New York City costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corrientes costs ARS $15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lubbock, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seattle, Washington costs $472 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Khamis Mushait costs ﷼ 34 (about 2 hours ago)