Cost of living in Almería, Spain vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 349 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 4307.459 COP / EUR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 111% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$8,067,667 (€1,873) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,820,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.15 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rawalpindi costs ₨180 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lubbock, Texas costs $299 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zapopan costs Mex$ 80 (about 3 hours ago)