Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.040 COP / IQD
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 209% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$10,228,305 (3,364,844 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,310,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vienna costs €4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,056 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kingston costs J$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)