Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 255 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 180.818 COP / MXN
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,550,343 (Mex$ 25,165) in Aguascalientes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,760,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kyiv costs 1,500₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lviv costs 650,000₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vienna costs €4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,056 (about 2 hours ago)