Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 432 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 89.603 COP / ETB
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 34% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,556,153 (50,848 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,390,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Whitehorse costs C$200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trieste costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.59 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)