Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 573 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 95.193 COP / ETB
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 37% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,822,901 (50,664 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,530,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $22 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ibague costs COL$1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Niamey costs 2,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Moscow costs руб 10 (about 3 hours ago)