Cost of living in Accra, Ghana vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 620.524 COP / GHS
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 59% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$5,171,924 (GH₵8,335) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,250,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Perpignan costs €950 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Minsk costs 700 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 290 (about 3 hours ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Taipei costs 167 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)