Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Tucumán, Argentina
WARNING! Tucumán and Buenos Aires have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tucumánor theparallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 8,438 prices entered by 811 different people.
Do you live in Tucumán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 25% more expensive than in Tucumán (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $70,132 in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $56,000 in Tucumán.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 100,000 сўм (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Juan costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Auckland costs NZ$2,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Veracruz costs Mex$ 700 (about 3 hours ago)