Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 6% cheaper than in Tucson, Arizona (United States)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 12%|
Are you moving to Quebec City? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Quebec City of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Tucson, Arizona? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Moncton costs C$1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Amsterdam costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curicó costs CH$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Hong Kong costs HK$31 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.62 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)