Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana vs Trujillo, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01618 PEN / GYD
Do you live in Trujillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 38% more expensive than in Trujillo (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 5,782 (357,440 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,200 in Trujillo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Latacunga costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.150 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr384 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (39 minutes ago)