Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 37% more expensive than in Tripolis (Libya)
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.102 LYD / PEN *
For example, you would need at least 7,794 Dinar (S/. 7,074) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 Dinar in Tripolis.
Do you live in Tripolis? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aberdeen costs £1.32 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Jalandhar costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Delhi costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)