Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain vs Trieste, Italy
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 397 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2020.
Do you live in Trieste? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Trieste (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Trieste you would need to make just about €1,987 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Montt costs CH$3,700 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs 350,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Enugu costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dundee costs £70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cartagena costs COL$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)