Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia vs Trieste, Italy
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 225 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00188 EUR / AMD
Do you live in Trieste? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 47% cheaper than in Trieste (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Trieste you would need to make just about €1,374 (730,552Dram) in Yerevan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Reading, Berkshire costs £100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Castellón de la Plana costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)