Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea vs Trieste, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Trieste? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 6% cheaper than in Trieste (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Trieste you would need to make just about €2,159 (₩2,826,632) in Suwon.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Melo costs $U440 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 149 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,363,840 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)