Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan vs Trieste, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00829 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Trieste? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Trieste (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,263 (¥393,719) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Trieste.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,009 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)