Cost of living in Changchun, China vs Trieste, Italy
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12883 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Trieste? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 38% cheaper than in Trieste (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Trieste you would need to make just about €1,675 (13,005元) in Changchun.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cienfuegos costs 10 CUC (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 55,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bolzano costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $500 (about 6 hours ago)