Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala vs Trento, Italy
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 934 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12061 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Trento? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 31% cheaper than in Trento (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Trento you would need to make just about €2,125 (Q17,615) in Guatemala City.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 91,790 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rochester, New York costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 250 Kwacha (12 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Sheffield costs £0.88 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Melo costs $U440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)