Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 63% cheaper than in Trento (Italy)
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 74%|
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.18844 EUR / LYD *
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Trento you would need to make just about €1,067 (5,661 Dinar) in Misratah.
Do you live in Trento? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Tehran costs ﷼ 180,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dublin costs €1.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 250 Dirham (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Skopje costs 30 ден (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$40,000 (about 3 hours ago)