Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan vs Torreón, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.671 MXN / JOD
Do you live in Torreón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 10% more expensive than in Torreón (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,412 (Dinar 990) in Zarqa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Torreón.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Faro costs €150 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $18 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 91,790 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rochester, New York costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 250 Kwacha (40 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Sheffield costs £0.88 (43 minutes ago)